adam4adam.com

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ SHOTGLASS.ORG MessageBoard ]

Posted by LorenaBlairOpist on October 21, 2020 at 11:54:01:

wally Mitty Alan Clayton's lies

Fake SAS soldier Alan ClaytonSign up to FREE email alerts from Daily Record dailySubscribeWe will use your email to send you newsletters. Please see ourPrivacy Noticefor more here is how we use your data and your data protection rights.Thank you for subscribingWe have more newslettersShow meSee ourprivacy noticeA WALTER Mitty conman found out by the Daily Record wove a tissue of lies to charm a string of women, It was revealed yesteryear.Angry ex lovers told how self styled SAS hero Alan Clayton boasted of having won the Victoria Cross, Said he suffered from ptsd, Lied about beingshot and even claimed to have beaten cancer of the lung.the women came forward after we exposed 31 year old Clayton who wore a chestful of borrowed medals to pose with Alex Salmond as a fake.Trainee veterinary nurse Bex Sutherland, Clayton's most innovative girlfriend, Said his lies had driven her into a despression symptoms.Bex, 24, with Edinburgh, Met Clayton at a Rocky Horror Show party last October and went out with him for nine [url=https://www.bestbrides.net/seniorpeoplemeet-review-because-it-is-never-too-late-to-find-love/]seniorpeoplemeet.com app[/url] months before ending their loving in July.She told: "He ruined my entire life and sent me into a whirling little pool of misery. He lied to me from the word go and told me those war stories and I believed them,Bex, Who has got her life back on track and is looking to restart her university or course next year, Recounted there are outrageous tales of heroism that Clayton fed her.Rebecca says Alan ignited her to nosedive into depressionShe added: "He said he'd served in the Army but 'couldn't talk about it' and described how he'd won the VC saving a child during a mission in between East but that he could never receive the medal because his job was so secret,The worst thing was when he gave me a necklace. He said it belonged to his best friend who was his sniper partner but who was tragically killed,from the being touched because it meant so much to him. But he probably had lots of neck laces he gave to girls,Bex started living with Clayton at her flat in Edinburgh in February.But she ended their relationship when she found out the love rat who was working as a night porter at a youth hostel was continuing to use a string of online dating sites.Loverboy Clayton was on a bunch of dating websitesClayton says on one profile: "Life is too short to behave and if you like the product in question remember thats only the cover,Another of Clayton's friends also contacted us to warn other women about him, Although she asked us defend her identity.The 25 yr old, Who we'll call Sarah, Met the compulsive liar in stansted in October 2007 and he followed her to Edinburgh. He told her that he was applied and that he'd been born in Durban, South the african continent.The pair lived mutually in her flat in the city during 2008 and Sarah who has since moved back to England says she "Paid for just about everything,She extra: "it's essential other women are warned about Clayton because he is a very manipulative person,He will say whatever someone wants to hear and will lie about everything to anyone,Sarah said she never really believed Clayton's stories and thought at the time that they are a harmless side to his character.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: adam4adam.com

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ SHOTGLASS.ORG MessageBoard ]
SHOTGLASS HOME