Re: shot glass nipple cover

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ SHOTGLASS.ORG MessageBoard ]

Posted by Mark (leave feedback to contact me) on October 28, 2015 at 19:15:03:

In Reply to: shot glass nipple cover posted by Carrie on September 28, 2015 at 01:18:21:

A real nipple cover is what you put over the nipple on a baby bottle. The old ones were made of glass, and rather narrow -- about 1/2 inch in diameter, but about as tall as a shotglass.
There are some ceramuc shotglasses, shaped like a breast, with a hole so you can drink out of the nipple (look on ebay).
Finding a nipple for a baby bottle that will fit over the top of a shotglass should not be very hard -- go buy a bunch of replacement nipples and a bunch of shotglasses, and you should be able to find some that fit.


: are there any out there. I want to get someone a shot with a nipple on it because he always sips his shots and I thought it would be a good idea to give him but I can't find any nipple covers have any of you ever seen any of these

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup


Subject: Re: Re: shot glass nipple cover


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ SHOTGLASS.ORG MessageBoard ]